- Judith has been studying Qi Gung with Fran Archer in Brisbane for 18 years.
- There are many styles of Qi Gung, but Judith finds this style, which is simply called Chinese Medical Qi Gung, very elegant and flowing.
- The 18 movements peculiar to this style, balance yin and yang, fire and water, which is so essential for dealing with the stress and anxiety of today’s lifestyle.
- Medical Qi gung also has exercises to dispel anger which can be used daily, and a static Qi Gung, which is a deeper form of moving qi in the body.
- The session will incorporate a blend of exercises and form.
- Even as an acupuncturist of 20 years experience, Judith is still learning more about Qi Gung, every time she practices it.
- Judith at The Golda Institute welcomes you to come and experience the Qi Gung journey.
- Cost $10.
- Phone Judith Thompson on 07 3366 1420