The Golda Institute offers training courses on a regular basis. Please contact Franceska to get more information.
Mental Health Alzheimer's and Dementia Workshops:
Training on detecting depression, anxiety and dementia
Developing an understanding of dementia, through experiential work with simulated exercises of the overload people with dementia can experience.
- Developing new ways of responding to and caring for the person with dementia – through a philosophy of care; communication techniques, programs and activities and understanding sexuality.
- Caring for the carers – able to understand, experience and use anti-stress techniques for caregivers
- Share experiences in dementia care with other caregivers.
- Identify local services to meet the needs of caregivers and the needs of the person with mental illness and dementia.
- Plan for the future.
Personal and Spiritual Development:
- Workshop for Men – Releasing Past Hurts and Reclaiming their Inner Strength and Spirit
- Workshop for Women – Inner Child Discovery and Healing. Reclaiming Your Feminine Aspects
- Nurturing the Spirit Within for Women and Children
- Connecting with the Spirituality of the Senses
- Understanding and Setting Boundaries with LOVE
- Nurturance for sole practitioners, middle management and sole business owners.
- Learn ways to care for yourselves, your business/work and be productive and fulfilled.