About the Golda Institute
The Institute’s Vision for healthy Australians encompasses ‘learning to live again’ by promoting personal choice across life’s spectrum through:
- Workplace cultures and practices
Aims – our reason for being –
The Golda Institute has been established to:
- Be a private "think tank” to initiate and promote thoughtful, inclusive public discussion on the issues facing Australians in having healthy lives and relationships.
- Develop programs for desirable reform and present these to key influencers and government.
- Develop group and individual programs that address the physical, mental health, emotional and psychological issues faced by individuals and groups in our communities.
- Provide training in aged care, relevant laws, mental health, physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing and communication.
- Provide individual physical, mental, psychological, emotional and spiritual therapeutic programs and services.